In collaboration with the Northeast Educator Effectiveness Research Alliance and the New Hampshire Department of Education, REL Northeast and Islands examined the implementation of new district teacher evaluation systems in the eight New Hampshire districts that received a School Improvement Grant. The study compares district plans, measures implementation fidelity, and examines factors affecting implementation, including:
- Time and resource capacity,
- Initial and ongoing evaluator training,
- Development of student learning objectives,
- Support of stakeholders, including teachers, unions, and evaluators, and
- Professional school climate.
Read the report at: http://1.usa.gov/1IV1JNt