The Institute of Education Sciences (IES) has launched a series of on-demand webinars for those who are interested in Fiscal Year 2018 funding opportunities and learning more about IES. These pre-recorded webinars are hosted by staff from the National Center for Special Education Research (NCSER) and the National Center for Education Research (NCER).
The following pre-recorded webinars are now available:
- IES Basic Overview of Research Grants
- IES Application Process
- IES Grant Writing Workshop
- New Applicants to IES
- NCSER Research Training Programs in Special Education: Early Career Development and Mentoring
- NCSER Research Training Programs in Special Education: Postdoctoral Research Training in Special Education and Early Intervention
- Researcher-Practitioner Partnerships in Education Research Topic – Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy Grant Program
- Evaluation of State and Local Education Programs and Policies Topic – Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy Grant Program
- Low-Cost, Short-Duration Evaluation of Education and Special Education Interventions
Additional pre-recorded webinars will be added over time.
Access the videos on the IES Webinar Series website.
To see the funding opportunities available through IES, visit the IES Funding Opportunities website