During the month of November, members of the CTQ Collaboratory tackled these questions and more during a round table discussion centered on the topics of professional development, personalized learning, and the role virtual collaboration plays in connecting educators.
Below are links to featured blog posts that were generated as a result of this discussion.
- Find your tribe: A spectrum of engagement for professional learning
- 7 tips for powerful professional development
- Are teachers unwilling to change?
- To revolutionize PD, administrators should follow this simple rule: Think like a teacher
- Lights, camera, action, reflection: Using video to transform your teaching
- Professional development: one district’s evolution
- Learning is uncomfortable
- What is a teacher who learns really worth?
- How to create teacher-led professional development
- Offering thanks for professional development
- Is professional development for teachers a waste of time (and money)?
- Professional development and adult learning theory
- Three tips and one suggestion for presenting PD
- The intersection of teacher teams, professional learning, and teacher retention
The CTQ Collaboratory is an incubator for teachers’ bold ideas and innovative solutions. All teachers and all who value teachers as leaders in the classroom and beyond are welcome to join the collaboratory.
For more information on this round table and to become a free member, see CTQ Collaboratory.