Great teachers routinely innovate by trying new lessons, modes of content delivery, or types of student activities to enrich the educational process. The Yale-Lynn Hall Teacher Action Research Prize recognizes and supports the leadership of teachers who continually work to improve their practice through action research.
How it Works
- Develop an intervention to improve student outcomes (curriculum unit, classroom management strategy, school policy, etc.)
- Carry out intervention and collect data
- Evaluate impact and implications
- First prize: $1,500 and the opportunity to present research at the Yale Education Leadership Conference on April 7-8, 2016. Reimbursement is available to cover travel expenses.
- Second prize: $750
- All research finalists will be published on the Conference website and disseminated to Conference participants and press
How to Enter
- Download the submission template here
Email PDF of report to email@example.com by March 1, 2016
To apply go to: